Got to admit, I feel kind of bad that it has taken me this long to post this award, shame on me. Sometime ago, Avid Observer took the time to credit me with another writing acknowledgment, I’m only now getting the chance to share it.
Once again, I’m flattered that my blog is being held in such high regard by one of my writing peers. It’s great getting feedback on what I write and it’s compliments like this that make it all worth it. One of my goals with Earth to Ash is to get a reaction from any and all that find themselves taking the time to read it. It’s absolutely reassuring when a gesture like this comes your way and proves that there’s people out that enjoy what you do, and I appreciate every one of my readers “virtual fist pump”.
Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
Seven facts about myself:
- I live in Newfoundland which is an island on the east coast of Canada;
- I have an Aboriginal background and I am a part of the Miawpukek First Nations;
- My daughter Ashton who recently turned 19 is in her second year university;
- I’m a huge Mixed Martial Arts fan;
- Still love video games;
- Won a pie eating contest once; and
- I’m a paralegal and work at a law firm downtown.
I guess now it’s time for my nominees, they are as follows and truly in no particular order:
- cries from an unkempt garden;
- The Ink Owl;
- Here in the Silence;
- FLOW ART STATION;
- Orlando Espinosa;
- Ricardo Sexton;
- The Naga;
- J. A. Allen;
- A Mind;
- follow your arrow; and
- Sparky Jen “No Beating Around the Bush Allowed!
Until next time… 🙂