Mystery Blogger Award
Once again I have been surprised by another acknowledgement award, completely from left field. There’s no bigger compliment to my writing and to my bog then a compliment from my peers. Thanks again Avid Observer, I really appreciate the kind gesture.
Human perspective with inspiration and motivation, you’ll find it all right here at Avid Observer
Kudos to Okoto Enigma for making such an award to celebrate writing and allow all of us bloggers a chance to share a virtual fist bump and promote exposure.
Keep on paying it forward everybody!!!!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma) and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate roughly 10 – 20 people for this award.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees five questions.
- Share a link to your best/favorite post that you’ve written.
Three things about me:
- Gym nut;
- Not a fan of heights; and
- I hate slow walkers.
My Nominees who I have become a fan of, they’re all very talented and each deserve a shout out, they are:
- Orlando Espinosa ;
- The Ink Owl;
- Ricardo Sexton;
- The Evolutionary Mind;
- The Nostalgia Diaries;
- The Body’s Heated Speech;
- Sparky Jen “No Beatin Around the Bush Allowed!”;
- Eliza Rudolf
- Beauty Beyond Bones
5 Questions asked of me:
- Which famous personality that I would like to meet from the past?Why?
Answer: John Ritter at the Regal Beetle – come on, cause its Jack Tripper.
- One thing that can make my day?
Answer: Hearing any pun whatsoever.
- Lesson I learned that I can never forget?
Answer: Never fry bacon with your shirt off.
- One human trait that I hate?
- A quote or memo that I truly follow in my life?
Answer: A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
5 Questions I leave my Nominees:
- Where do you draw your inspiration to write/blog?
- What time of day do you prefer to write?Why?
- What are you reading?
- Favorite writer or blogger?
- Worst bout of writers block?
Lastly, I have to say that I don’t really have a favorite post, they are all some bit or piece of me so I truly can’t choose. I just hope people keep enjoying what I write.