Here we go again, The Ink Owl was awesome enough to give me this shout out the other day and I wanted to share this post to thank him. My last blog entry was about an award and I need to work on another right after this. What can I say, my head is starting to swell, lol, but really I am floored that these acknowledgments keep coming my way. You truly don’t know whose out there reading your work on a daily basis and when you get confirmation in the way of these little virtual kudos then that got to make you smile.
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions for me:
What is your favorite season of the year?
– I would without a doubt have to go with the fall. Summer is great and all but there is something about the fall of year.
What do you do when you’re stuck in traffic?
– Regret I learned how to drive.
How do you prepare your space to write?
-This is where I need help, I have been trying to situate a routine along with my own personal space to escape and create, still a work in progress.
Name one of your obsessions.
– Definitely bike riding, for sure.
What music can you not live without?
– Chris Cornell -RIP
What time of day is the most conducive for writing?
– I would have to go with evening into the late night.
How do you push yourself to finish a story?
– I walk away from my writing, I may work on something else, read, think, when I get back to it I feel more determined and recharged.
What is an irrational fear you have?
– Probably would have to go with heights, not a fan.
What’s your favorite character you’ve written so far?
– Actually I am in the midst of writing a book (not really but trying at least) and the main character is a former cop turned lawyer “Grayson Nicks” who gets drawn into a small town murder.
Do you have a perfect happenstance in time you remember? What happened?
What is your favorite part of summer?
– The beginning, middle, and the end…lol
My Nominations for this award are:
- cries from an unkempt garden;
- Here in the Silence;
- FLOW ART STATION;
- Orlando Espinosa;
- Ricardo Sexton;
- The Naga;
- A Mind;
- follow your arrow; and
- Sparky Jen “No Beating Around the Bush Allowed!
My Questions For Them:
What was the fastest idea you had that practically wrote itself?
What’s on your PVR?
If the internet didn’t exist, would you still write?
Any rituals during your creative process?
Do you have any other writing projects ongoing?
Do you post the same time every time?
Where’s one place that will always brings you inspiration?
How much as your blog evolved?
Is there one tip you can share about writing?
If you could make WordPress better, how so?
Got a pun for me?
Now go write….