The Black Cat Blue Sea Award
Hey there readers,
You know what’s great? Getting feedback on how your writing is doing, how my written word is being received by the inter-world. I love feedback, the more the merrier in my opinion. The Ink Owl has been one of my top supporters, one of my most frequent readers and was awesome enough to nominate me and my blog for this wonderful award. I’ve been blessed with so much support by the people I’m fortunate enough to have read my blog on a consistent basis, can’t pitch in with my two cents without you-Thank you.
Please show his blog the support he’s shown mine by dropping by The Ink Owl and leaving him a like, comment, and maybe even a follow.
Here’s the Rules for the nominations:
- anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers;
- the nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator; and
- the questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
I follow a lot a blogs and to be so select is an injustice to the others so here’s a few suggestions:
- Here in the Silence;
- FLOW ART STATION;
- Orlando Espinosa;
- Ricardo Sexton;
- The Naga;
- J. A. Allen;
- A Mind;
- Whole Hearty Happy;
- follow your arrow; and
- Sparky Jen “No Beating Around the Bush Allowed!
Questions asked to me by The Ink Owl:
- What are your goals for writing? Where do you want it to go?
I don’t really have a destination per se, it’s true, I would like to be able to sustain a living by writing, which would be doing something that I can honestly say, is something I genuinely love doing. It’s also an outlet for me, so no matter what, I will always continue to write in some capacity.
- While working on a writing project how do you keep yourself on track or task?
The majority of my wring is impromptu, in the moment, so I don’t really task it, when I do I tend to overthink what I want to write. The only thing that I do task is the fact that I have to “just write”.
- Do you use music to help you write? If yes what kind? If not what do you use to help you write?
I do actually, I sometimes listen to jazz or coffeehouse music that helps me think.
My Questions for my nominees:
- How often do you revisit former posts for a reread?
- Have you strayed away from your genre lately, any other layers to your writing?
- How important is feedback to you?
That’s my piece for now, listen just keep on writing and keep showing us that side of you. And for the readers, without you, words would’t make a difference, thank you.